Every year, specialists and colleagues interested in plant protection are invited to a meeting at the Plant Protection Forum at Keszthely, which will be held for the 33rd time in 2024.
Employees working in plant production, service, trade, administration, research institutes and higher education institutions can exchange their ideas and experiences at the Keszthely Plant Protection Forum.
Briefly about the Forum
- Event date: 17-19 January, 2024 (Wednesday, Friday).
- Event location: MATE Georgikon Campus – H-8360 Keszthely, Festetics str. 7. – D building
Schedule of the Plant Protection Forum
17 January, 2024 (Wednesday)
|16:00-||Meeting of Plant Protection Institute|
18 January, 2024 (Thursday)
|17:00-18:00||Meeting of Hungarian Plant Protection Society|
19 January, 2024 (Friday)
Application, deadlines, prices and accommodation offer
To apply for the Forum, please fill out the application form.COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE →
- Electronic submission of manuscript: 24 November, 2023
- Presentation/poster application without submitting a manuscript: 8 December, 2023
- Online registration for the Forum: 10 January, 2024 (after the deadline, only personal application on-site at the registration desk is possible)
- Registration fee: HUF 16.000
- Presentation of posters and advertising materials for companies: HUF 55.000
- Professional meeting: HUF 18.000
- Buffet, lunch: HUF 6.000/person/day
Accommodation offer for the Plant Protection Forum is available by click here!
– Our accounting system has changed: we will issue invoices after the event, based on which the payments can be settled.
– For companies, introduction opportunities are provided for Thursday-Friday with a table, poster, and roll-up placement option in front of the conference venue. Optionally, presentations can also be held in the sections.
– The buffet includes refreshments, coffee, and scones that can be consumed during conference breaks.
Guideline for authors
At the Forum, the authors will have the opportunity to deliver a 10-minute oral presentation followed by a 5 minute discussion. In addition, the material of the lectures and posters of the conference will be published in the first issue of the peer-reviewed journal Georgikon for Agriculture. Manuscripts can be prepared on English maximum 6 pages. If required, the articles will be sent to Acta Phytophatologica et Entomologica Hungarica for proofreading, which can be expected to appear after the acceptance in second volume of the journal at the end of 2024.
The posters will be presented during the entire duration of the Forum. The size of the poster should be 100×160 cm and all the necessary tools for the installation will be provided. Only pre-announced and accepted lectures and posters will be presented at the Forum.
Manuscripts are awaited at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org until 24 November, 2023
For trouble-free proofreading, an exact meeting of the deadlines is respectfully requested.
Special attention will be paid to hand disinfection and proper air ventilation.
Please use the following contact details for all questions, requests, and correspondence related to the Forum.
András Péter Takács, PhD
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Phone: +36 83/545-217
Éva Kormos, PhD
Phone: +36 83/545-265
Phone: +36 83/545-212